Peel Senior Link provides the Lifeline Program to residents in the Region of Peel since through our partnership with Philips Lifeline.
Lifeline's Personal Response and Support Service provides you with peace of mind to live independently at home - knowing that help is just a push of a button away. When you press your Personal Help Button, you are connected within seconds to a highly trained Lifeline Response Centre Associate who accesses your personal health profile, assesses your situation and arranges for the appropriate assistance. This can include notifying friends or family if necessary. The Associate will also follow up to make sure help arrives. Our experienced and caring Associates have only one mission: to get you the best care possible, fast.
Lifeline is suited to those who are:
- Home alone on a frequent basis
- At risk for falls
- Using adaptive devices to assist with walking
- Managing a medical condition
- Considering a move to an assisted living facility
- At risk for readmissionYou can order Lifeline by calling 1-866-428-7449 or visiting http://www.lifeline.ca
- Lifeline Systems Canada manages and operates the Lifeline Program on behalf of Peel Senior Link.