If the applicant lives in the Mississauga Halton LHIN, please follow the following procedure of referral:
- Referrals are received from many different sources. For Peel Senior Link Services a standardized Supports for Daily Living (SDL) Referral Form is used and sent to the Central Registry.
- SDL Central Registry provides intake on behalf of all SDL Providers, including Peel Senior Link.
- All health care professionals and community partners are expected to fill the form provided and fax it to SDL Central Registry @ 905-281-4443.
- General public referrals/inquiries should be directed to SDL Central Registry @ 905-281-4443.
- Eligible referrals will be put on a waitlist prioritized based on combination of level of need for SDL services as well as current usage of healthcare resources (i.e. Hospital discharges take priority etc.)
- A detailed assessment may take place, if not already done so in the last 6 months prior to admission.
You can make a referral in one of three ways:
- Fill out an online referral form and submit automatically
- Patients currently in hospital
- Clients currently receiving CCAC services
- Clients in the community
- Download a printable SDL referral form and fax/email it to us
- Contact the Central Registry by phone