Personal Support Services
Personal care & home-making services enable seniors to remain independently in their communities as long as possible to provide support to seniors without taking away their independence and dignity
Peel Senior Link provides a full range of non-medical services in your home through multiple daily visits based on individual needs, 7 days a week, 365 days per year by trained Personal Support Workers (PSWs).
Our services are provided at no charge in designated buildings and surrounding neighbourhoods in Mississauga and Brampton.
- Hair care
- Light meal support
- Meal preparation
- Oral and skin care
- Medication reminders/management
- Access to 24 hour emergency response
- Safety Assurance
Foot care services available at some locations
- Offered by a Registered Practical Nurse
- Treatment of corns, calluses, fungal nails, ingrown toe nails.
- Diabetic foot care and health education offered as well.